Tuesday, January 17, 2012

311 Is A Joke

So the city by-law officer just called to tell me he talked to the neigbours and of course they lied so now I am responsible to dispose of their garbage because it is on my property.  I thanked him for his lack of help and told him that I tried to deal with this via proper channels.  I now know that this route is not successful so I will now be dealing with it on my own.  I am not certain exactly what this means but for now I will be putting that crap in the bin.  So, no matter what happens this year, a fence is now priority number 1.

I have always wanted to install cameras.  Not because I am paranoid but because I understand that in this day and age people have no respect for other people's property or possessions.  So my main motivation was theft.  Now there is another reason.  Bad neighbours.  Even after the fence is installed I think I want cameras.  Just for my own piece of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GayRites.NET

Concrete Calculator