Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Love The View!

I Love The View!  I have been watching The View since day 1.  I watched when Meredith Viera was the moderator.  And I miss her.  She is awesome and by the way as hot as a jalapeno.  But anyways, I watched during thr Rosie year.  And I love Rosie although she was a bit much at that time.  (Read - too much for even this lesbian to absorb).  Elizabeth has never been my favorite but she is my devil's advocate and I appreciate her for that.  Anyhoo, today was a big abortion debate.  I feel I need to put my cent worth in.  I was a close friend of a woman who worked at my city's abortion clinic and I have to admit, I had some misconceptions - that my friend put to rest right away.

Bottom line.  For me anyway.  Just my opinion.  Take it as that.  There are already too many unwanted children in the world.  And it sucks to know you are unwanted.  I personally don't want children.  I love them but I love being the inappropriate auntie and/or godmother.  Someday, I might adopt because I do love children and I do realize there are a lot of unwanted babies in the world.  And if what my friend says is true, abortion is more responsible than other choices available.  I hope she is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GayRites.NET

Concrete Calculator