Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Still Tired

So I have a whole pile of days off. From the 28th to the 6th. I had such big plans for stuff that I wanted to accomplish. So far they have been wasted. I have been off for 3 days and have done nothing. I haven't been able to stay awake for more than a couple of hours at a time. I wanted to tidy up a bit because the TV guy is coming tomorrow to try and fix why I have no TV upstairs. I still have time but I like doing house work during the day when the sun is shining but I guess I have no choice, he is coming tomorrow morning. Sigh!

I wanted to:
- cook about 20 meals for lunch
- organize my cassettes and sell a bunch on ebay
- go through the crap in the porch
- go through the crap in the 3rd bedroom
- paint the living room

No comments:

Post a Comment

GayRites.NET

Concrete Calculator