Thursday, December 3, 2009

I saw the blindside with my mom A few nights ago and it was awesome. Let me qualify. I haven't watched a commercial in about five years. I saw the trailer and it intrigued me.

For two reasons. Reason number one. My mom is an asshole ... .. and I say that with all the love that an asshole gets. Ok, let me try to explain. I am in the corrective justice industry. So right off the hop you can assume (and you can assume this to some extent that all my "clients" are being consequenced justly for the crime that he is sentenced to. Now don't get me wrong,I firmly believe in in the capacitry for a man to change.

Life is a long lesson. And I know my class hasn't been that long yet. And I get that the learning curve is a fluid concept. But I am also a realist so I ... at the same accept that the mistakes that led a man (or a a woman) to the place where he/she is now has a bit of power ... it's all how you look as it..


Anyway back to the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GayRites.NET

Concrete Calculator