Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Techinal Difficulties

I have to say - I love TV. TV and I have had a love affair since I was a young girl. So when I came home from the cabin, the first thing I wanted to do was curl up with my neglected kitties and watch some. I had grainy picture and the sound was just loud and staticky (?). But yesterday was a holiday and I couldn't get tech support. I called today and he had me unplug my cable box and re-plug it in and now it's worse than it was before. Now I have nothing. I have internet but no TV. It is just fuzzy snow. I am trying very hard not to have a panic attack.

Techie guy just phoned back and they are going to try to fix it on their end. If they can't they will send a guy out tomorrow morning. This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GayRites.NET

Concrete Calculator