Monday, August 3, 2009

I was relaxed

I just came back from 4 days at my buddies cabin and it was a great weekend. I used to go frequently. I would help open and close the cabin and also go as much as I could during the season. But now that I am working shift work, it has been problematic getting the time off. Also since I have bought a house, money is alot tighter than it used to be. So, I must admit, I was a little apprehensive about going. I haven't been for three years.

And it was awesome! I never realized how happy and relaxed I was until we got back to the city and literally I was hit by a wave of memory of day to day problems. I felt the tight squeeze of money stresses I currently suffering. The memory of that horrible feeling has renewed my resolve to be better at the business of earning and spending money.

I want a cabin and I thought I could make do with having a trailer on a lot but I am not so sure. I will experiment with this concept first because it is a cheaper option but I think I want the stability of a cabin and neighbours etc. Everyone needs to have that get away and for me nature is just that. I mean don't get me wrong, this weekend was more about drinking than nature but the nature was a part of it as well. I am already planning for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GayRites.NET

Concrete Calculator