Monday, October 5, 2009

There Is Always Something To Worry About

Well, I am off for two weeks to visit the relos. I managed to get a seat sale and put it on a buddy's credit card. I had the money but of course I have spent most of it at this point.

I haven't told her this yet but I am hoping she can wait until the end of October. Although I guess she has no choice.

I am very much looking for ward to the trip except for the fur kids. A couple of years ago when I went, I left them in the house with a friend that promised to come over daily and spend a bit of time with them and bring in the mail. She is off of work and lives very close so it isn't as disruptive to her life as it sounds. But she wasn't very excited about doing it. And even though I called the kids and talked to them on the answering machine daily so they didn't think I had abandoned them - (yes I will be a crazy cat lady one day) - I still felt really guilty.

So this time, I am taking the kids to my moms and my friend who I owe money to will house sit. She is an awesome advocate of animals every where and will take great care of them. My worry is the little one who is really skittish. I can't decide whether leaving her alone is better than moving her for the two weeks. I will still be calling to talk to them so they know I haven't abandoned them but I am still worried. I will take things that smell like me there so they will feel at home. Besides, I lived there for 20 years. My smell must still be there.

Ohhh, so little time, so much guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GayRites.NET

Concrete Calculator