Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Hate This Feeling But Yet I Keep Doing It To Myself

Sigh, I did it to myself. I have been stressed and worried about money for about two weeks. Thankfully I can sleep because my waking hours I feel like a black cloud is hanging over my head.

I wish this was this time next year. Living like a hermit for four years has taken it's toll. One more year.

A couple of weeks ago a tooth broke in half. It had a cavity - a root canal in fact and I guess there was a piece of the filling that broke somewhere along the way. I noticed a sharp edge when I flossed but thought nothing of it. Well, I over cooked some pizza and one bite of dense crunchy crust and snap. Luckily I have good coverage so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

So that was an expense that was necessary. I ignored it for a week and just didn't chew on that side but after a week the gum was swollen and sore and red so the dentist was the only option. Plus if I add in unnecessary expenses. I spend money foolishly when I am stressed. You would think that knowing the aftermath of guilt and worry would stop me in the first place, but not so much. So here I am again, End of September and I had more month than money. If I had just stayed home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GayRites.NET

Concrete Calculator