Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's Been Awhile

Wow, it's been a long time since I have posted. And so much has happened. First I decided not to move back in with my mom. We are both adults very much stuck in our ways and we would butt head on a daily basis. At least we know that now. It is sad but exciting at the same time. The worst part is that I have to wait until October of 2010 to finish off my car loan. That will free up $700 a month that can go towards other debt, helping out mom, home repairs, investing or just fun stuff like vacations. So that realization is a little disappointing but I am still dedicated to being debt free in the next five years, I just have to readjust my plan.

Also I broke a friend out of the drunk tank last week. That was a new and unpleasant experience. She seems to be spiralling at this time and I am not sure what can be done to either slow or stop the spiral. It is very tiring to be her friend right now, but I care and I know she would do it for me so I will just endure.

Lastly but definitely not leastly, another close friend lost her mother to cancer. She was diagnosed about two and a half months ago and it progressed very rapidly. I haven't talked to her as she has not answered phone etc. which of course is understandable so I just left a message telling her I was thinking of her and her family. And really that's all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GayRites.NET

Concrete Calculator