Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Review LG DVR Model RH387-M

One of the blogs that I look forward to reading is One Project Closer. Their recent blog of a review of an LG dishwasher that they bought moved me to comment about an LG product that I bought and now regret.

I bought an LG DVR in July 2008. The DVR I had then had died after 5 years and the repair would have cost more than the price of a new machine ($400) so I upgraded. I had s choice of 3 models and I chose the LG because I thought made reliable products. It was also the mid priced machine.

I instantly hated it. I assumed that this machine would be heads and tails better than the old one - you know technological advancements and all. But it wasn't. So fine, I got used to it and then in July 2009- about 10 days after the warranty was up, it started acting up. Now if I want to record something onto a disc, i have to waste about 4 or 5 discs first.

This product is crap and I will never buy another LG product ever.

I have also learned to get model numbers and then Google forums to get the opinion of others BEFORE I spend money on a product. I found on an electronics forum that the recording problem is common to this particular model. If that is the case then LG should know. I think that if LG was a good company, they would recognize this problem and either change whatever the issue is and/or make it right for customers whose machines are affected.

If I knew then what I know now, I would have paid the $400 to fix my other machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GayRites.NET

Concrete Calculator