Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hmm, It seemed like a good idea at the time

So I have made what at the time seemed like a great decision. Now I a a little apprehensive but what is done is done so there can be no looking back now. I took out a consolidation loan which will free up $475 every paycheque. The loan is pretty high interest but is only $350 a month so I can pay ahead on that loan and still throw some money at the line of credit (also high interest) and still have a little to build up a small emergency fund.

I did go a little crazy. I bought Michael Buble tickets because he is awesome and I was celebrating my good decision. I bought a cheap vacuum cleaner because I have been borrowing my mom's for about a year and that really sucks. It is refurbished and the belt broke the first time I used it. I bought an extended warranty for $10 which gives me two years so I can deal with that. I bought a new belt for $6.50 and look at 'er go.

So after this Wednesday's payday, my car loan will be done. Complete. Mine all mine. Now Bazoo 2 is free to break down. Lol, please Murphy, if you must use your Law on me wait until next winter when car dealers are desperate for a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GayRites.NET

Concrete Calculator